There is a lot of great resources out there to help us make our gardens productive, beautiful, and fun. We thought we would share some of our favorite resources with you. Happy Gardening...
- Contact your local county Extension Office if you have a garden question that can't be answered with the resources offered below:
List of most common questions gardeners ask about:
- Blueberries - Learn how to grow in WI
- Brochures from the WI Master Gardener Association Conference
- These resources can be downloaded for your use for educational programs.
- Bulbs - spring bulb info
- Composting - for the beginner or experienced composter.
- English Garden Plant List
- Fragrances to attract bees and butterflies
- This link has great info on how to attract bees and butterflies with fragrant plants.
- Grape Patch Weed War - Read more about how to control weeds with grapes.
- Garden Trend Report - Current info even though from 2017! Grow 365!
- Integrated Pest Management
- Japanese Beetle - By P.J. Liesch, UW-Insect Diagnostic Lab
- Jumping Worm
- Lawn and Garden
- Plant Diseases Diagnostic Lab - contact link
- FAQs about tomato diseases
- Prune your trees – when
- Straw Bale Gardening -video on how to get started
- More on straw bale gardening from volunteer from Grant county
- Weed ID
- Wildlife Habitat in your Backyard - Link on how to apply for certification.