Learn how to use all wonderful vegetables in delicious and nutritious recipes from the experts.
- Megan Cain from Madison, keynote speaker, talking about vegetable gardening (https://www.creativevegetablegardener.com/about/)
- Adams' Garlic Farm, Cassville (https://www.adamsgarlic.com/about ).
- UWEX Horticulture Agent Lisa Johnson addressing landscape design.
- Fermentation for Fun By Mary Ann Schelling email@example.com
Fermentation is a historical food preservation method that is gaining popularity again.
- More details regarding speakers for the program and how to register.
- Come see and learn from Master Gardener Volunteers at the conference by visiting eight table displays. It's like a mini Pinterest show on gardening tips and tricks
- learn how to make homemade root hormone from willow,
- save money by propagating coleus plants at home,
- customize your own hypertufa containers,
- be your own artist creating Garden Mosaics,
- need a little green in your kitchen, grow Basil indoors all winter long,
- how to have a successful blueberry crop in southwest Wisconsin,
- bee on the lookout for Mason Bee houses made from re-purposed & natural materials. Twenty lucky attendees will go home with a bee house!
Our Driftless Garden Conference will be held on April 22, 2017. It will begin at 7:45 a.m. with registration and end at 12:30 p.m. We have a great line-up of speakers!
- John Zahina-Ramos will be our keynote speaker.
- Diane Wheeler, the founder of Seed Savers will be joining us along with
- Dr. David Zlesak, Purple Cow Organics
- Bernadette Williams, WDNR ; Roses
- Cindy Arndt, MGV, Children’s Gardening
- Corey Weydert, Working with Willow.